|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Senior Project Manager
Do you have a burning passion for Project Management? Are you eager to deliver both the most complex IT projects as well as bringing project management itself to the next level in one of Denmark’s largest companies?
As a Senior Project Manager in our IT Department you will be the preferred Project Manager for the strategic projects with the highest complexity. Projects across different platforms and technologies, requiring large Organizational Change Management within the Business, delivery across our Scrum Product Teams and in many cases establishing collaboration with new 3rd party vendors.
In IT project managers are leaders. We expect that you are able to lead a project organization with the business in mind. While we acknowledge the need for project administration and compliance activities, we value our project managers’ ability to lead a collaborative learn-adapt-deliver process even more.
We offer you
- An exciting project portfolio, with big and varying projects involving large parts of the business
- Great opportunities for development both personally and professionally
- Employment in our large IT department with the opportunity to ensure our continued growth and development in Denmark’s leading retail company
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Initiation of projects including definition of the project framework setting the project organization and establishment of third party agreements
- Professional and independent management of the project with focus on creating business value and deliver according to agreed scope, finance and schedule, including control of technical aspects as well as business participants and interests
- Manage dedicated project team members, collaboration with existing Product Teams running Scrum and 3rd party vendors
- Upon completion of the project you will ensure transfer to the operational organization and free yourself as well as the project team to new and exciting projects
- With the basis in your experience you contribute to the ongoing development of Project Management methods and coaching of Project Managers
Who are you?
You prefer a dynamic work day with changing collaborators and business areas – but with a fixed base in project management. You are a great communicator, experienced with management of project participants and thrive with a broad collaboration with stakeholders within all organizational units and at all levels.
You are an independent and results-oriented Project Manager, who are capable of making difficult and fast decisions – based on fact. You solve problems proactively and you are a great facilitator of solutions. Based on your experience you are tailoring Project Management methods across agile and waterfall, tools and organizations to fit the specific project.
Your professional background
- 5-10 years of project management experience within the IT industry, primarily with management of projects regarding application development
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies and IPMA B, Prince2 Practitioner or other relevant certification
- It is to your advantage if you have experience with Retail, Logistics, ERP or SAP Projects
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Do you have further questions?
Feel free to contact Lars Mosbek, IT Group Director for Project & Portfolio Management, at +45 2963 0633
Please submit your CV and applications as soon as possible - and no later than March 15. We will runningly conduct interviews and remove the posting if the right candidate is found.