|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Senior Developer - Grocery Ecommerce
At Salling Group we are looking for a passionate and skilled senior developer to join our Grocery Ecommerce team. Are you an experienced and skilled developer who wants to be challenged? Do you take great pride in delivering customer value with your coding skills? Do you want to work in an agile department with some of the most exciting new digital concepts? In short, do you enjoy solving business problems and customer pains?
If so, we really want to talk to you.
We are creating unique software
At Salling Group we are developing the platform supporting our future initiatives in digital grocery sale. Our solutions will be tailormade to our specific needs enabling us to keep our strong position at the very forefront of retail in Denmark. In Food eCommerce we are focused on our goal to create the very best foundation with flexible and result delivering solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be a part of our Ecommerce team in our Digital Growth Center. You will participate in team discussions and brainstorms on how to develop new functionalities and you will help with solving issues and problems. Based on team talks, you will be a part of delivering both known solutions and brand new concepts. You will be expected to be proactive and a team player.
- Well versed within web-services, (REST, SOAP, Arbitrary etc.)
- You must have experience from a similar position – preferably working by agile principles
- Experienced with SQL
- Well-functioning in team development, open for input and not holding back giving input yourself
- Willing to accept, work with and redesign legacy code, maturing it
- Open to learning about general business processes, and putting the products-owners and user´s needs first
- Patient, and creative, when working with large-scale solutions, within a large organization.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing work environment. You will get an individually negotiated wage with several employee benefits – e.g. discount schemes in all of Salling Group’s formats.
For more information on the position, please contact Morten Aaby Jørgensen at
+45 20 54 30 02
Deadline for application
22th of September 2019.