|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Ambitious IT talents with interest in retail and innovation
Are you looking for new challenges, motivated by working with the newest technology and being a part of a professional team? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are offering
- A spot in a professional IT organization – IT Development & Support. The department’s purpose is:
- Identifying business needs
- Develop and maintain business solutions
- Support and strengthen business processes
- Support and take responsibility in delivering the most critical business projects
- Member of a skilled and professional product team – the team depends on the candidate. Right now we are searching for candidates for customer oriented processes, product data content and supply chain.
- Training to ensure you have the right competencies for handling the challenging tasks
- A job where you will work with the newest technology on one of the most complex and exciting solutions in Europe
- A dynamic and informal working environment characterized by a strong professional commitment
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be a part of product team. Which team depends on your interests and skills. The teams are responsible for the entire life cycle – identifying business needs, development of new initiatives and supporting of existing initiatives
- Understand, challenge and inspire the business and design, build and implement the right solutions. Your involvement can be in relation to identification of needs and/or development of the solutions. Your exact tasks depends on your skills and interests and will most likely also vary over a year.
- Deliver on your own and deliver together with others – it is expected you can balance overview and delivery of concrete tasks
Our new colleague
You have a business-oriented mindset, you think IT and Retail is fun, and you are excited about how IT can enable. You might have user or more technical experience with SAP, SalesForce or DigitalGoodie, but what is essential is your capacity to learn and develop.
Your approach to tasks is structured with a keen eye on details and quality. You like change and thrive in a dynamic environment. You strive to improve, are result oriented and work well within a team.
We work in a SCRUM based setup, hence some understanding of agile methodologies is ideal.
You are service-minded and capable of adapting to the end-user point of view. A strong communicator and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders is highly important, as our stakeholders are diverse. Hence, fluency in English - both written and oral – is a must.
Analytical mindset and a master’s degree will be an advantage.
Questions about the vacancy can be directed to Morten Damgaard Kristensen on +45 2442 9273.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than August 24th. We will handle applications upon reception and remove the posting if the right candidates are found.