|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Senior IAM Consultant
Are you ready to be in front of the IAM journey in 2021 for +50.000 Salling group employees? Be the advisor on the process and lead of the technical as well as the architectural setup ?
Do you want to set your footprint on our IAM strategy and provide top-class user experience? And yet, maintain your technical expert skills within the Microsoft solution stack?
Then you might just be the candidate we are looking for.
We are offering you a world of exciting opportunities that span on-premise and cloud, work with the latest technologies, drive end-to-end solution designs and a spot in a modern infrastructure team in IT Operations with passionate and high performing colleagues across a multitude of domains.
Furthermore we are offering
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of Salling groups IAM landscape
- A job where you will work with the newest technologies on top of one of Europe’s largest omni-channel stacks
- A dynamic and informal working environment characterized by a strong professional commitment
- A task that can be a gamechanger in the retail marked and generate a competitive advantage for Salling Group in ability to collaborate, advice and support internally and externally
- Training in newest technologies
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to keeping Salling Group fully focused on IAM policies and solutions
- Engage in dialogue with users, developers and colleagues in IT Operations and in the business units in terms of identifying and fulfilling the business needs
- Design, develop and implement new solutions - focusing on automation
- Contribute to future IAM strategy, including choice of tools and methods
- Drive the solution vision of the future workspace and set architectural direction and generate implementation plans with budget estimations
- Ensure knowledge is being shared across Architect teams locally as well as with the nearshore/offshore teams
- Cooperate with business stakeholders in clarifying IAM solutions, and develop your understanding of other Salling Group departments, to continually add value to the organization
We imagine that you have
- Around 4 years of hands-on experience within IAM solutions such as Omada Identity Suite, FIM / MIM, One Identity, SailPoint
- Preferably experience with migration to SailPoint products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory, (Azure AD, ADFS), scripting (Powershell) and 0365 platform
- Strong analytical skills and easy to get acquainted with new things, systems and technologies
- Experience with Cloud technology like Azure and Office 365
- Strong communication skills and you communicate fluently in English - both in writing and verbal
You thrive in a dynamic environment and you are energized by succeeding. You will be broadly coordinating, and you will be communicating on any and every level of the company, being at the epicenter of often changing projects designed to bring the entire corporation forwards.
Are you interested?
Send us your application with cv through the link on this page as soon as possible and no later than Jan, 29 2021.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Manager Susanne Bach Faaborg at +45 29174474.