|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Aarhus, DK|
Senior UX profile with an interest in people leadership and passion for retail
Do you want take lead on designing the customer experience for the largest retail company in Denmark?
We are on a mission to improve everyday life. On a weekly basis we serve 10 million customers across physical and online stores. We are investing massively in becoming the leading digital player in Danish retail within a few years. Our latest move into grocery home delivery emphasizes this clearly, and excellent customer experience is defined as key in achieving a market leading position.
This is where our UX team comes into play. Today this team consists of 4 avid designers with different areas of expertise and levels of experience. We are now looking to hire a UX Manager to lead this team and help it evolve even further and increase our impact on the business even further. If you have a strong track record with leading design processes, have an interest in people leadership and a passion for a fast-paced retail industry, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact.
We are on a transformation journey. We have as a company acknowledged the importance and value of great UX, but we still have some work to do to have UX fully embedded into the organization. As a UX Manager you will be working with our leadership team on how to mature our organization. We are a team with high professional standards and a keen interest in learning and improving our offerings and ways of working. We are looking for a UX Manager who can help us accelerate this great journey, we are on as a team.
Your main responsibilities
- Lead and mentor your team of designers to perform and thrive as a team
- Take a professional ownership of our design activities and processes and ensure quality in all our work
- Develop our current offering to the business. We are in particular looking to expand our activities within user research, user testing and prototyping
- Work hands-on on project and products together with your team of UX designers, development teams and product management
- Lead the UX agenda upwards by infusing our design thinking and data-driven approach into the decision-making processes
We will aim to balance all of the above areas of responsibility depending on the right candidate’s skills and motivation.
We are looking for:
- A collaborative and creative mindset and a focus on constantly learning and improving
- A die-hard approach to having the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Keen interest in people leadership. Formal leadership experience is advantage but not required
- A strong professional track record within user research, user testing, interaction design and/or visual design. We are in particular interested in candidates that can broaden our offering within UX strategy and research, user testing and prototyping
- Experience from the following areas is considered an advantage
- Working with senior management
- Working in consultancy or agency
- Working in retail and/or with ecommerce
We offer you:
As UX Manager, you will be part of our Digital & Ecommerce department. We count +100 fulltime employees and we work with brands as Bilka, føtex, Netto, BR, Salling, Skagenfood, Wupti.com, Carls jr and Starbucks.
The successful candidate will play an important part digital journey and will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in one of the most innovative departments in Salling Group, the Digital Growth Center.
Send your application as soon as possible and no later than March 7th through the link on this page.
For more information on the position, feel free to contact Anders Felbo Pold at +45 6146 2874