|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Customer Platform Engineer
We’re looking for a versatile engineer that can drive our customer platform (identity and services) forward technically and operationally and be responsible for its detailed architecture.
You will be responsible for designing customer facing webservices, helping our development teams and you’ll be our expert when it comes to customer data and services across Salling Group’s brands such as Bilka, Føtex, Netto, BR, Wupti and more.
You will be a key person in our Digital department and will be working with all teams from business developers, web, mobile, API and AI teams leveraging your broad technical and digital service experience.
You will also work with our customer service teams and our operations teams to ensure that our customer platform is well supported and operated.
What you’ll do
- Own and drive the product roadmap for the customer data platform, one of the most important areas of Salling Group’s future business
- Design customer services such as registration/login, consents, households, newsletter signups, customer savings and more
- Manage our customer platform with regards to setting up new websites / apps or features
- Evaluate new features for use in Salling Group such as SMS login, Risk-Based-Authentication and more
- uide our business developers with regards to using our customer platform in their websites and apps
- Be our platform expert helping developers in how to implement customer services in their websites or apps.
Who you are
- You are a good communicator and can take multiple views of a topic (consumer, business, operational and technical)
- You have a great logical sense and can grasp complex setups
- You have a broad technical knowledge within digital services (websites and mobile apps)
- You have experience with cloud based architecture design and integrations
- You care about quality and take pride in your work.
What we offer
Salling Group has an ambitious strategy to provide the best customer experience before, during and after purchases whether online or in stores.
To achieve this the customers must be enabled to shop smarter. This requires smarter and better customer services and a strong customer platform which will affect a large number of customer touch points such as mobile apps, websites and in-store experiences.
We offer an exciting and inspiring job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in one of the best teams in Aarhus.
You will get an individually negotiated wage with wide range of employee benefits – e.g. discount schemes in all of Salling Group’s stores and restaurants.
The position is based in Aarhus at Salling Group’s headquarter in Brabrand.
For more information on the position, please contact Thomas Michael Nielsen, Head of API Management & AI at +45 20 37 44 04.