|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
We’re looking for an ambitious and skilled software developer to come help us achieve our vision of building a world class developer program consisting of APIs, API Management Platform, services, developer portal and more.
You will join a high performing team that takes full responsibility for their platform and services, implementing new features, improving performance, and building robust solutions. Most importantly, you’ll improve everyday shopping experiences for millions of customers internationally.
What you’ll do
- Build APIs and microservices that enable customers in their everyday life
- Write easy to understand code that’s resilient, testable and scalable
- Collaborate closely with others in all phases of software development from ideation, design, implementation, deployment and follow up
- Set the direction for one of the most crucial domains in Salling Group going forward
- Continuously improve yourself, the team and our positive culture
- Be part of a team of 7. The team is self-organizing and owns the Salling Group API platform from idea to production
- Focus on continuous delivery, getting minimal viable functionality into production instead of long lived development cycles
- Participate in and contribute to design ideas, innovation, code reviews, test setup (automated), continuous integration, continuous deployment and most importantly objective and constructive discussions.
Who you are
- 3+ years of development experience preferred
- You have experience with asynchronous programming, preferably ES 6 and NodeJS
- You have experience with the following: Internet network protocols, REST, Databases/NoSQL, integrations, developing internet services
- Experience with Docker/containers, Kubernetes, Istio and other microservice tools is an advantage
- Open minded and determined to make a difference
- A strong communicator – able to convey your message to others and welcome feedback
- You care about quality and take pride in your work
- You value team success over personal success.
- We use NoSQLs, Redis, MSSQL and table storages depending of the use case
- Our services run in the cloud on Windows, Linux and in Docker.
What we offer
Salling Group has an ambitious digital strategy to provide the best customer experience before, during and after purchases whether online or in stores.
To achieve this the customers need constant access to information. APIs are key to providing this to a large number of customer touch points such as mobile apps, websites and in-store experiences.
We offer an exciting and inspiring job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in one of the best running teams in Aarhus.
You will get an individually negotiated wage with wide range of employee benefits – e.g. discount schemes in all of Salling Group’s stores and restaurants.
For more information on the position, please contact Thomas Michael Nielsen, Head of API Management & AI at +45 20 37 44 04.