|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Operations Specialist for eCommerce & Cloud Operations
Operations Specialist for eCommerce and Cloud Operations
Would you like to work with cutting edge technology such as OpenShift and Dynatrace One? Would you like to be a part of a highly skilled and dedicated operations team? Would you like a challenging position where you can be a part of shaping the future for retail and eCommerce?
Then come and join us now to be part of an exciting journey.
At Salling Group we have an ambitious strategy to build the best digital customer experience for the future of retail - and to do that, we’re expanding our team specialising in eCommerce operations.
You will be working in the operations team responsible for eCommerce and Cloud operations. You will be part of a large setup with the responsibility of handling several OpenShift clusters, applications and websites for both customers and employees.
The digital solution department consists of multiple teams and our team is working with cutting edge technologies in areas such as: Red Hat OpenShift, Dynatrace One, configuring new environments, capacity monitoring and Jenkins pipelines. We expect you to work towards mastering all of these.
Your focus will be on daily operations using Dynatrace One and on automation using containers on OpenShift. You will collaborate closely with development teams and infrastructure suppliers as part of the job to ensure a stable platform. In doing so, you will work with the latest technology to create a platform to support our agile, innovative culture, striving to develop world class solutions.
- Relevant technical AP or Bachelor (e.g. computer science) and/or relevant certification.
- You have some years of experience with Linux and the network stack.
- Experience in working with containerization such as Kubernetes or Docker or through OpenShift is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You have experience with at least one object oriented programming language such as Java.
- Experience with automation via scripting using Ansible or Puppet is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You are a team player who can handle a high level of responsibility.
- You approach the tasks proactively and are self-driven with a positive outlook.
- You have initiative and can work largely self-directed.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in a dynamic, high performing work environment. The IT department includes plus 200 employees and outsourcing partners. The IT department supports the business consisting of plus 1,400 stores and plus 50,000 employees in five countries.
You will get an individually negotiated wage with several employee benefits – e.g. discount schemes in all of Salling Group’s formats.
Deadline for application
Applications will be handled when received and interviews will be conducted accordingly. First day of work will be January 2nd 2020.Søg job