|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
|Job ID: 120361|
Are you ready to take ownership and do you want to be part of shaping the future of online groceries shopping? Do you think that pushing the limits of technology and working with the best tools for the job is something that reflects the way your work?
Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
About the job
As a frontend developer in Salling Group you will take an important role in the development of our ecommerce platforms that support leading retail brands such as Bilka, Føtex, BR and Wupti.
We have an ambitious growth strategy, in particular within online groceries, where we are pursuing a leading position with both home delivery and click and collect. The frontend team will play a key role in achieving this.
For testing we use Jest and write both unit and end-to-end tests for all of our projects.
We strive to build modules that we can reuse across the many different projects without being framework dependent.
- You will be a central piece in the projects that you will be working on and have an important role in understanding and communicating our core business and strategies together with other teams such as UX/Design and our backend team.
- You will be working closely together with stakeholders and make sure the specific needs are being covered with a professional focus on quality in the solution presented, in the context of architecture, maintainability as well as security and performance.
- You will also partake in sprint planning and estimation along with the rest of your team to make sure deadlines and milestones are met.
You have at least 3+ years of experience within frontend development and have had experience with larger solutions. We highly value a good level of ownership, initiative and team spirit.
As a frontend developer we would also like to see that you meet one or more points on the list below:
- You have worked with React/Vue or a similar library/framework
- You have experience in building Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- You know your way around Git
- You have a good sense of how to use TypeScript
- You have a good sense of how to manage state in a larger application
- You know how and what to test in your application
- You are able to breakdown and estimate frontend tasks
- You know about SCRUM and are used to working in an agile manner
Salling Group has an ambitious digital strategy to provide the best customer experience before, during and after purchases whether online or in stores. The frontend team sets the direction for these solutions, while working closely with the UXers, backend team and product owners.
As such, the team has a lot of benefits not limited to the ones listed below:
- The team owns its own tech stack and takes responsibility for their solutions.
- You'll get to work on many different solutions for all of our brands such as Bilka, Føtex, BR, and Carl's Jr We offer an exciting and inspiring job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- An informal and fun everyday culture
- You get to work with ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- Attractive employee discounts in all of our stores
- Appetizing lunch agreements, fitness and sports facilities, pension and health insurance.
- Free sodas, coffee and waters
- Foosball table
- Hackathons and innovation weeks
Send your application as soon as possible (no later than 15th of December) , through the links on this page, as we are processing application on an ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, please contact Frontend Manager, Martin Hobert at +45 3149 2079