|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
|Job ID: 107675|
IT Category Manager
Are you ready to negotiate major IT contracts in the largest retail company in Denmark? Do you have experience with strategic sourcing and / or category management, and are you ready to take the lead of large sourcing processes with a total cost focus?
If you can say yes to the above, then you should join us in this new role as IT Souring Manager, in which you will be able to develop yourself and us in doing even better sourcing processes and category development.
The Sourcing and Supplier Relation department in Salling Group IT is a small and high motivated team of 5 colleagues, who collaborate closely with both the IT organization and across Salling Group.
We are responsible of all commercial negotiation with our suppliers in close co-operation with major stakeholders across our organization. We are ensuring structured sourcing processes, but we also deliver high data quality and data transparency across our company to ensure, that we are having the deep dive overview of all our suppliers. We are on a journey of getting even better in our supplier and spend data management to influent decisions, and we need a colleague who also can act on behalf of market insight and data analysis.
As IT Sourcing/category Manager, you will join us at a time where we are well established in the organization but also need to further develop our capabilities in sourcing and strategic buying – you will get the opportunity to contribute and influent this journey. You will have influence on the tasks as well as the working processes in a large organization, that are undergoing constantly change in an agile retail market. Additionally, you will have the freedom to implement new initiatives and to ensure a professional sourcing organization together with the rest of the Supplier Relation team.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead sourcing processes across Salling Group, to achieve best total cost of ownership.
- Develop category plans within our hardware category (all devices, network, datacenter, retail POS etc.).
- Execute negotiations with suppliers (develop negotiation plans, coordinate internal positioning during negotiations, lead communication with suppliers).
- Be the escalation point for all areas of conflict with the supplier.
- Handle and lead sourcing and complex negotiations together with stakeholders.
- Do regular business partnering across the organization, to secure early involvement.
Who are you?
First of all, are you probably very motivated by delivering measurable results, informs of savings, data transparency and sourcing sparring to the organization. You have fully understanding of the total cost of ownership principles, and you use your analytical and communicative skills to influent major stakeholders and other people around you. You are able to understand our business, and the impacts you results are having to our business going forward.
You will be in contact with colleagues across the entire organization, so it is important that you are an excellent communicator. As a colleague, you show nearness and loyalty and contribute to the positive atmosphere. You are proactive by nature, and it comes natural to you to be the driver behind the development of goals for the department. You motivate the people around you to do their very best and ensure constant progress – and with your personal authenticity and authority you are a sublime negotiator.
Furthermore we hope that you:
- Have at least 3+ years of experience with sourcing and / or category management.
- Are a well-trained modern negotiator.
- Have been a part of or has been working closely with an IT organization, and you know the drives and can challenge back due to your experience.
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Know how to interact with stakeholders and the importance of happy stakeholders.
We offer you
- Work with newest technologies in an agile environment.
- Great opportunities for development both personally and professionally.
- Employment in our large IT department with the opportunity to ensure our continued growth and development in Denmark’s leading retail company.
- An opportunity to play an active role in a changing organization together with major stakeholders and other colleagues.
Do you have questions?
Feel free to contact Jimmy Mark Nilsson, Group Director – IT Supplier Relation at +45 2344 4570.
Please submit your CV and applications as soon as possible - and no later than the 31st of July. We will conduct interviews ongoing and remove the job posting, when the right candidate is found.Søg job