|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Business development intern in E-commerce
Salling Group is on an exciting journey developing the retail sector of tomorrow. In E-Commerce we strive to set new standards for customer engagement and finding new ways to interact with our customers, by being on the forefront of developing the retail experiences of the future. To support and drive this on-going business development, we need a skilled and ambitious person capable and willing to grow with us.
If you want to join this journey, our E-commerce department is looking for a new business development intern and you might be the one!
You will be challenged in many different areas, such as
- Being exposed to different working areas within e-commerce e.g. sales, marketing, operations and digital business development
- Being exposed to, supporting and working with senior management
- Conducting data-driven analyses, decision support and building presentations
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
We are offering a unique opportunity for personal and professional development, and we guarantee a very steep learning curve
- We will make sure we challenge you from day one with an extensive onboarding program and provide mentoring and feedback to ensure your personal and professional development
- Give you the opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge and transform this into operational skills by giving you daily tasks and project work with clear responsibilities for deliveries and deadlines
- Gain a unique experience within a dynamic and fast paced e-commerce organization in an international company
- Develop your business development and consulting toolbox, and proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-Cell
We are looking for the right mix of personal and professional skills e.g.
- Excellent academic performance within a relevant Master’s Degree programme or equivalent (e.g. Business Administration, Business Development, Economics, Business Intelligence, IT)
- Relevant work experience or previous study jobs are a benefit
- Excellent language skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ambitious and goal oriented, highly motivated and committed to succeed
- Have an interest in understanding the latest e-commerce trends combined with an analytical, international mindset, good numeracy skills and working well under pressure
- You work in a structured manner and meet your deadlines, and thrive in a role with many different stakeholders
The internship will take place in the autumn 2019 semester. The internship is a full-time position (flexibility is possible if needed due to study program requirements) with compensation and will be based at our headquarters in Aarslev, Aarhus. Be aware, that you must be a university student in order to be able to apply for the position.
Application and questions about the position
Apply for the position no later than 17. March, 2019. When applying please upload your application, resumé/CV and grades (both bachelor and master) on your profile in the recruitment system.
For additional information, please contact Morten Gadgaard Nielsen at Morten.Gadgaard.Nielsen@sallinggroup.com