|Arbejdsplads||Rosbjergvej 33, 8220 Brabrand, DK|
Student Assistant for strategic and analytical support in Commercial Development
Do you have a strategic and analytical mindset? Do you possess a proactive and outgoing attitude and thrive in a data-driven decision making environment? Do you fancy a career as a consultant in Denmark’s largest retailer? Then you might be our new colleague.
We are looking for a business minded colleague to be part of our in-house consulting team in Commercial Development. Our team offers consultancy support within and across Salling Group’s buying organization and our formats Netto, føtex and Bilka. This includes driving the annual vendor negotiations, conducting analytical support to category management projects and supporting critical parts of must-win-battles in Salling Group’s buying organization. All with the aim of making a difference for our customers in the stores.
As a Student Assistant, you will play an active role in conducting the necessary analyses and presentations to support the consultant team within these projects. The nature of the tasks will vary and you will acquire valuable insights and experiences into what it takes to operate the largest retailer in Denmark.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist the Category Development Manager in analyzing and preparing material for various projects
- Assist consulting team in analyzing and preparing material for category management projects
- Analyze and optimize customer experience from a data-driven perspective
- Develop and analyze material for the annual vendor negotiations
- Develop methods and tools to support core processes
- Support strategic projects in the buying organization
Your skills and background
- You are about to complete your bachelor’s degree or you have just started your master’s degree.
- You are studying business or economics, IT or engineering (e.g. cand.merc, cand.oecon, cand.it or the like)
- You are top-of-class with an eagerness to test yourself in a dynamic environment
- You have above average it-skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel
- You enjoy working with complex data and problem-solving
- You are fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken
We offer you
- To kick-start an exciting career within the largest retailer in Denmark
- A diversified job that will challenge your strategic and analytical mindset, giving you the opportunity to take on a steep learning curve
- To be part of a young and dynamic team
- To develop personally and professionally by continuously sparring with a Category Development Manager
We expect approx. 15-20 hours per week. In certain periods we expect some flexibility in working hours and at the same time we are flexible during exam periods.
Are you the person for the job?
Send your application, resume and copy of your grades as soon as possible - and no later than January 1, 2020 - through the link on this page.
Feel free to contact Category Development Manager, Simon Schou Juliussen, at +45 6167 0369 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further inquiries on the position. Please note, we do not accept applications through email. Kindly use the link on this page.